CoD MW Damascus Camo Unlock Boost [id:16288]
LEAD TIME: up to 2 Weeks
All basic camouflages for each weapon unlocked (except DLC weapons)
Gold camouflage for each weapon unlocked (except DLC weapons)
Platinum camouflage for all weapons unlocked (except DLC weapons)
Damascus camouflage for all weapons unlocked (except DLC weapons)
- All attachments for each weapon unlocked (except DLC weapons)
- All weapons will reach the highest level during the boost (except DLC weapons)
- If you want Gold, Platinum and Damascus camouflages for DLC weapons as well, select the DLC WEAPONS option
- Several Battle Pass lvls will be unlocked and the Rank will be increased by several lvls during the boost
- LEAD TIME: up to 2 Weeks
Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Account. (The boost will be done in multiplayer mode.)
- Login and password. Account safety guaranteed.
- LEAD TIME: up to 2 Weeks
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Camouflages and how to unlock themCall of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) offers players the opportunity to change the camouflage in addition to the weapon attachments. There are 103 different skins per weapon that are tied to the weapon level and different tasks in multiplayer mode and are divided into 11 categories. The first 10 categories are 10 base camouflages each and the last 4 very special camos that can only be obtained by the most experienced and committed players.
Basic camouflage categoriesBasic camouflage types are: Spray Paint, Woodland, Digital, Dragon, Splinter, Topo, Tiger, Stripes, Reptile and Skulls. These categories are unlocked by leveling the respective weapon. As soon as a category is unlocked, you have to deal with different challenges in order to get the associated 10 Camos. Depending on the weapon class, the tasks for certain skins may differ slightly, but remain unchanged within the class.
Gold, Platinum, Damascus and ObsidianThe last category is called "Completionist" and will only be unlocked when all the camouflage challenges listed above have been completed for respective weapon. „Completionist“ gives you access to 4 very special skins that require maximum skill to be unlocked:
Gold: Available once all camouflage challenges for each weapon have been completed.
Platinum: Available as soon as the gold camouflage has been activated for each weapon from a weapon class (except DLC weapons). So if you want to have a platinum skin for your R9-0, you have to unlock the gold camo for all Shotguns (except VLK Rogue & JAK-12) to get it.
Damascus: Available as soon as the platinum camouflage for all weapons from all classes is unlocked (except DLC weapons). Nope, you're not reading that wrong:! : D If you want to have Damascus Camo, you have to complete every single camo challenge for every single weapon in the game.
Obsidian: As soon as the gold camouflage is unlocked, the camouflage challenge for Obsidian Camo is unlocked, which is different for each weapon class:
- Assault Rifles: Get 15 kills 200 times in one match
- SMGs: Get 15 kills 150 times in one match
- Shotguns: Get 15 kills 150 times in one match
- LMGs: Get 15 kills 150 times in one match
- Marksman Rifles: Get 15 kills 125 times in one match
- Sniper Rifles: Get 15 kills 125 times in one match
- Riot Shield: Reach 750 kills
- Handguns: Get 15 kills 100 times in one match
- Launchers: Reach 150 kills from vehicles or series
- Combat Knife & Kali Sticks: Get 10 kills 125 times in one match
0 of 0 reviews