WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Classic Boosts
We've earned 8000+ positive reviews from our loyal customers on several platforms, check them out:
How to buy WoW: WotLK Classic boost service
Explore the WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Classic Boosts category to find boosting service which interests you. Choose a boosting service you would like to get and click on it, learn more about it under its Service Includes, Requirements, Description and, if available, Service Details tabs. Add some additional options (if there are any) in order to modify/upgrade your product and get the most complete service. Just add the product(s) you want to get to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout. Choose your payment method, select your preferred contact channel and fill in your contact info, use your MmonsteR coins for a discount (at will) and complete the payment process proceeding to the payment gateway.
Shortly after we receive your payment our support manager will contact you (via your preferred contact channel) to get all the remaining details for appointing your boost, sharing your account if necessary etc in order to schedule or start your boost as soon as possible. At the same time we will assign our pro players from the pool of available players who are ready to start your boost at the appointed time. After the boost was appointed or successfully started, our managers will also guide you through the whole boosting process with constant updates on your boost status (upon request) up to very moment when you get your final reward!
Every single boost service is done by our players by hand in compliance with all the gameplay rules. All boosters we cooperate with are tested through a long trial period so we can guarantee their reliability, competence and effectiveness in completing assigned tasks. We track all service processes and ensure that no third-party software, bots, cheats or scripts are being used for the safety of your account. The entire WotLK boost carry process happens 100% anonymously meaning that during the boost our players won't communicate with your friends or other players and neither won't reveal themselves nor compromise you.
You can check your boost progress status on your MmonsteR website's Order page under the Status line. You can also ask our support managers to get more precise info like estimated completion time and your booster's operating hours. You can also request to receive a notification every time our booster logs into your account (for services with account sharing) and regular daily progress notifications until your order is completed. You may leave feedback of our boosting service during or after the boost so we can improve and provide you with a better experience next time you use our service.
Buy WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Classic Boost from pro players at MmonsteR
- 9 New Zones to Explore in Northrend: Howling Fjord (Level 68-72), Borean Tundra (Level 68-72), Dragonblight (Level 71-74), Grizzly Hills (Level 73-75), Zul'Drak (Level 74-77), Sholazar Basin (Level 76-78), Crystalsong Forest (Level 77-80), Storm Peaks (Level 77-80) and Icecrown (Level 77-80);
- New Hero Class available for playing: Death Knight - a master of necromancy abilities, which starts at level 55;
- Dual Talent Specialization: adds an ability for all players to play their offspecs easier;
- Achievements: new whole layer of things to do, adding different content from casual to hardcore;
- Inscription: new profession which allows a player to craft different ability-enhancing glyphs, scrolls and more;
- New Dungeons and Raids: 16 new Dungeons on Normal and Heroic difficulties and 9 new legendary Raids to explore;
- New factions, class abilities, talent trees, viable specs and more.
- Phase 1: 12 Original Dungeons on Normal and Heroic difficulties, Naxxramas, The Eye of Eternity, The Obsidian Sanctum, Archavon boss and Arena Season 5;
- Phase 2: Ulduar, Emalon boss and Arena Season 6;
- Phase 3: Argent Tournament content, Trial of the Crusader and Onyxia’s Lair raids, Trial of the Champion dungeon, Koralon boss, Isle of Conquest BG and Arena Season 7;
- Phase 4: Icecrown Citadel raid, Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection dungeons, Toravon boss and Arena Season 8;
- Phase 5: The Ruby Sanctum.