Diablo 4 BOOST SERVICE
In this section you can buy D4 Season 2 carry services. All kind of seasonal boosts from Vampiric powers unlock to Echo of Duriel kills. Our professional team can help you to overcome any challenges. Season of Blood starts October 17 and will last 3 month
- Chance on Uber Uniques
- Guaranteed Unique
- Best price on a market
- Chance on Uniq item
- Hard challenge
- End-game challenge
- Fully completed Seasonal Questline
- Vampiric powers unlock
- Season of Blood
- Pinnacle end-game activity
- Insane glyph exp
- Tears of blood glyph unlock
- All available powers
- Unlock or Upgrade power
- Both Minor or Major
- Get potent blood and Vampiric pacts
- More hours - better price
- Most efficient farm
- Chance on Uniq item
- Requirment for Uber Duriel
- End-game challenge
Request a custom order 🎧
We've earned 8000+ positive reviews from our loyal customers on several platforms, check them out:
Diablo 4 Season 2: Season of Blood
Short overview of season of blood changes
- Theme - Vampires and the new seasonal campaign
- New seasonal mechanics - Vampiric powers
- 5 Uber Bosses
- Multiple QOL changes
- Significant stat changes
- Battle pass and Season Journey
The second season of Diablo 4, Season of Blood, starting on October 17th at 19:00 CEST, is set in a Vampire theme. According to the lore, hordes of vampires led by the main antagonist Lord Zir have invaded the Sanctuary and are draining the life out of everything they can reach. Erys, a vampire hunter, will be our guide through the darkness.
Meanwhile, we get bitten and it's only the blood of Lilith in our veins that
keeps us sane. New abilities help us combat the vampire plague.
This is a small teaser of the seasonal campaign provided by Blizzard in their trailer and blogs.
What's main Different From Previous Seasons?
The Season 2 is a chance to fix the issues that the developers made during the Season of Malignant. They've revisited their approach and started listening to what we—the players—want to see in the game and what we find "fun." Importantly, they're now effectively addressing and understanding the main concerns of the players, which is very encouraging. The first step is acknowledging the problem.
Firstly, Faster Leveling. They're speeding up the leveling to 100, and according to the developers, the leveling will be about 40% faster than before. This will allow more players to engage in END game, as, according to statistics, most players haven't even reached level 80. If you want your character get high level asap and in most efficient way - order our Diablo 4 Power leveling
Secondly, Many quality of life changes have been added, which will make the game much more enjoyable and make our time spent more valuable.
Here are some key QoL changes:
- Search and filters in the chest
- Gems no longer take up inventory space. Now we get gem shards that can be crafted into the gem we need at any time.
- Mounts are now "smarter" and faster, reduced cooldown on speed-up, and can now break through the barricades that annoyed us in the first season.
- Auto-salvage of irrelevant items. Oh, how I've been waiting for this! Now we'll need to go back to the town less often and there's no need to look through every item, as there won't be any "junk" right away.
Only thanks to this short list, playing will be much more comfortable, and there are still many others qol changes
Thirdly, Focus on End Game. They've entirely revisited their approach to the End game. Now there's a reason and goals for killing World bosses farm, farming Helltides chests, clearing Legion Events and Tree of Whispers tasks, from which, by the way, significantly more Diablo 4 gold will now drop as rewards.
You might be wondering why this is important. The game will introduce new (and not so new) Uber bosses, totaling 5. These bosses will be available on both seasonal and eternal servers. To summon them, you'll need resources from the events I mentioned earlier. For summoning the main pinnacle boss Duriel, you'll need Mucus-Slick Eggs (from Varshan) and Shards of Agony (from Grigoire).
New Uber Bosses
- Echo of Varshan will move to us from the Season of Malignant.
- The beast in the ice
- Grigoire, the galvanic saint
- Uber Lord Zir, also known as Dark Master
- Echo of Duriel, the king of maggots
It's worth noting that we've been promised a real chance to get Uber uniques which we only saw in pictures during the first season from Duriel, Moreover, now there's a reason to farm specific bosses, as each has its own loot table. You can order the unique items you need from them with our service: Unique items farm.
Based on my experience in other games, such changes significantly alter our priorities. If before we had to endlessly farm nightmare dungeons for efficient leveling, now we can and should participate in the open world. They've also increased the experience and improved the rewards for it.
The only concern, in my opinion, will be the lack of experience for Glyphs. Before, when leveling up to 100, we managed to level up 6 glyphs to level 21. Now it's unlikely, as the glyph experience has only increased by 19%, while the leveling speed has increased by 40%. But you can always order Glyphs leveling from us, and our professional players will easily level up your glyphs.
However, this might not be necessary, and it may make sense to
farm nightmare dungeons only after reaching level 100.
Here's why: With the Season of Blood, changes were also made to the maximum item level now available to us - 925 and how to obtain it more efficiently. Now, the range of items you get from killing mobs narrows depending on the level of the monsters you kill. In simpler terms, by killing level 150 monsters that inhabit Nightmare dungeons tier 100, you have the highest chance of getting top-level items ranging from 880-925. Anything lower, you simply won't see! And of course, while farming top gear, you will also level up your Glyphs.
The highlight of the Season of Blood will be Vampiric powers - powerful seasonal abilities that significantly change our gameplay. To obtain these abilities, we will need to complete the Seasonal questline and also level up our reputation with Hunter's acclaim reputation, which is closely related to completing tasks during the Blood harvest event, at least according to the official blog.
An alternative method is to simply farm a lot of Potent blood. However, the abilities unlock randomly, and you may need many attempts before you get the desired one. By the way, we can obtain a specific one for you if you order our Vampiric power boost.
There are 22 Vampiric powers in total. Seven are Major and fifteen are Minor.
- Coven's Fangs
- Sanguine Brace
- Jagged Spikes
- Prey on the Weak
- Feed the Coven
All these powers are universal and suitable for any class. To activate them, you need to use the special interface called Sanguine Circle.
You can activate up to 5 Vampiric powers, but to enable them, you need to have enough vampiric pacts of the correct type. Blood pacts are a kind of augments that allow you to activate vampiric powers. There are 3 types of pacts: Ferocity, Divinity, Eternity.
Equipment and Pacts
Each piece of equipment can have up to 5 pacts. On world tier 1 and 2, you can have a maximum of 3 pacts on items, on world tier 3 - 4 pacts, and on tier 4 - a maximum of 5 pacts. To activate a minor power, you need from 1 to 3 pacts, and for Major - as many as 6. Pacts can be crafted by the occultist, obtained from chests during Blood Harvest events, and simply received from random vampires.
Here is a short video from the developers that explains this topic:Developer Video
How to farm Potent blood?
It's simple. Grind vampires during Blood harvest events. These events are available from level 1 and are always active, unlike Helltides. If you get tired of farming yourself, you can order help from our professional team. Since the game's launch, we've completed over 1000 Diablo 4 orders, so our pros know how to maximize benefits and be highly efficient.
The Battle pass and Season journey
Battle pass and Season journey have also been updated. Fortunately, you can still complete the battle pass and receive all gameplay-affecting rewards for free. If you buy premium, you'll get unique seasonal cosmetic rewards that will no longer be available after the 3-month season. An important change is that we'll get Smoldering ashes, needed for activating seasonal bonuses, much earlier. The first one is at level 28. In total, we'll get 9 Smoldering ashes as rewards at levels 28, 44, 49, 53, 56, 58, 63, 66, and 70.
Season Journey has also seen changes. New urns with different bonuses have been added (urns with experience and elixir duration remain).
Here are the new Urns in Season of Blood:
- Urn of Blood - Boost the Hunter’s Acclaim you earn from Blood Harvest activities.
- Urn of Helltides - Boost the chance to receive an extra equipment item from Helltide chests. The extra item will be of Legendary rarity or better.
- Urn of Swift Travel - Boost how quickly your Mount recovers from sprinting.
Mini guide for season preparation:
- Complete the main campaign on any character.
- Level up your Renown level to the maximum.
- Unlock all Waypoints on the map.
- Unlock Altars of Lilith.
- Uncover all map regions
- Order our Echo of Lilith boost while we can still do it quickly and cheaply!
Useful links to better understand Season of Blood:
- Maxroll on Vampiric Powers
- End-Game Boss Loot Table
- Battle Pass and Season Journey
- Official News on Season of Blood
- Diablo IV Patch Notes
- Mmonster Blog
- Wowhead on Vampiric Powers
- Wowhead on Hunter's Acclaim
Why Buy Boosting When You Have Most of the Information?
- Our players are professionals who love their job. Whether it's an endless grind for resources, gold, or completing challenging content
- we can be your partners! Most of our services offer you the opportunity to play yourself, and we will gladly assist you with any difficult content.
- Maybe you just want to get rewards that you couldn't obtain on your own.
Is It Safe to Buy Boosting Services?
The short answer is yes, and there are several reasons for this:
- In our 9 years of experience in the boosting industry and with over 30,000 completed orders, there have been almost no bans or other issues. In Diablo 4, there have been zero issues in over 1,000 orders.
- We only work with verified players who complete all orders manually, never using cheats, exploits, or bots.
- All our boosters have years of experience and are top-tier players with impressive portfolios.
- Our operators personally play the games we offer (for example, I actively play Diablo 4) and know what they are talking about.
- We only use high-quality VPNs developed by our dev team.
- We guarantee 100% security of your personal data.
- We guarantee 100% security of your account data.
Our mission is to provide the best Diablo 4 boosting services at a fair price.
How Does boosting in Diablo 4 Season of Blood works?
After you've selected all the desired options and paid for your order, you'll receive an order number and an email confirmation that your order has been accepted.
- Contact us by Discord or Whatsapp;
- If you don't get in touch for a while, our operators will contact you using the specified method or email;
- Provide us with your order number, and our support crew will start looking for a suitable booster;
- As soon as we assign a player to carry out your order, we will need your account details from the platform where you purchased the game;
- When the order is completed, you'll receive a notification in the Discord channel or another messenger of your choice.
Enjoy the results of your order ;)
Please leave a review! Your opinion is very important to us, and we aim to provide the best Diablo 4 boosting service on the market!
My name is Dmytro, but most people know me by my nickname, Miri. I've been living in North Macedonia for the past 7 years, although I'm originally from Kyiv, Ukraine. I've been with the Mmonster team for 9 years. My love for gaming and friendship with other mmonster members brought me to the company.
I adore games, especially action RPGs like Diablo 4 and Path of Exile, as well as sports simulators from the Fifa/Nba2k series and others. In Diablo 4, I've played around 300 hours and have personally tried the game in high-end. In Diablo 3, I've spent over 1500 hours, and in World of Warcraft, I've played for more than 400 days. I'd rather not even mention other games! I am the curator for Diablo 4 and some other sections on our site. Also, I work personally with some clients, and manage our MMonster's Discord server.
I hope all this information gives you an insight into my gaming experience and understanding of the games
- 13.10.2023 Guide was published