Diablo 4 Guide how to level up fast 1-100 in Season 3
In this guide, you'll find comprehensive and detailed information on how to level up from 1 to 100 in Diablo 4.
This article offers two versions of the Diablo 4 leveling-up strategy in Season 3, the Season of the Construct: the fastest leveling (for tryhards) and the best, most efficient XP boost method with a fun leveling process and better rewards. There are many ways to quickly level up a new character in Diablo 4. However, you will still need to grind for experience, and nothing can be compared to the XP boost from Power Leveling.
Little bonus: We offer a variety of services for Diablo 4, but we also enjoy sharing our knowledge with you and hope that this guide will be helpful. Additionally, for the most attentive readers: you will find a one time promo code in the article for a 20% discount.
Table of content
- What is Power Leveling
- First character in Diablo 4
- Fastest Leveling guide for Tryhards
- Efficient Leveling Strategy
- 1-50 leveling
- Leveling 50-100
- Why is it good to farm helltides and not nightmare dungeons?
- Solo Leveling vs Group Leveling
- Useful Links
- Tips & Tricks
- Final Thoughts
- About Author
- Change log
Before we start our Guide for Diablo 4 Season 3 Leveling, let me explain briefly. There is no faster way to level up a character than to use the help of other players - power leveling. So let me explain what it is:
Power Leveling in Diablo 4.
What is Power Leveling in Diablo 4? It's when a high-level main character invites a new alt character to their group and takes them through content they needed help to handle in the early game.
How does the Diablo 4 power leveling process work?
The high-level character invites you to a group at World tier 2 and runs to the Cathedral of Light Capstone Dungeon; you teleport to the player through a portal in any capital city, enter the dungeon, and wait at the entrance while the player quickly clears the dungeon. Meanwhile, you gain experience and unlock World Tier 3.
Then, in Kyovashad, you switch to the next difficulty, World Tier 3 (Nightmare), and repeat the process, only this time in The Fallen Temple capstone dungeon, unlocking World Tier 4 (Torment) and receiving some sacred gear. With the transition to WT4, all activities and monsters have significantly more bonus XP. Thus, with Power Leveling, you can reach level 100 significantly faster by leveling up in high Nightmare dungeons in a group with a stronger player.
You can ask your friends or guild members to boost you or use our
Diablo 4 Power Leveling service.
Our professional players will boost you quickly, safely, and efficiently in no time. You can play yourself or hand over your account details to us, and while you're at work, your character is leeching XP and getting the desired level.
The service is available for all platforms (PC \ XBOX \ PS4 | 5).
Solo Leveling process
If you've decided to level up without assistance or in a group, I suggest you explore the following viable strategy:
If its your first character in Diablo 4
In these guides, we will focus on something other than campaign missions or achieving Renown objectives.
If this is your first character, concentrate on these two tasks before following one of the guides. Do side quests, open world and all normal dungeons by completing strongholds. Altars of lilith will add you some permanent stats and paragon points. Unlock all waypoints and focus on main storyline. Xp gains is important, but for a new character its highest priority to unlock all content by finishing main story.
Diablo 4 Fastest Leveling guide for Tryhards
Let's get straight to the point without wasting time.
A quick tip: always kill world bosses when you see them, always keep you eye on a map for a world events.
- Go to one of the websites, for example, Maxroll.gg or Wowhead.com, and choose the best build for leveling.
- Create a seasonal character on World tier 1 and skip the campaign. If you're experienced, start at World Tier 2 for more bonus XP.
- Collect all your Renown rewards and use your Skill points.
- In Gea Kul, take the seasonal quest chain A supporated Wound and complete the first few quests before you get your first Seneschal Companion.
- Now it's time to farm some normal dungeons. Go to Domhainne Tunnels in Scosglen and do a few runs of the first part of the dungeon (do not free the prisoners; just kill the monsters, then hit the dungeon reset button).
- At level 15, all classes except necromancers (who get it at level 25) receive their first class quest - complete it and return to Domhainne Tunnels.
- Continue farming this dungeon until levels 48-50 are reached.
- The next step is to unlock World Tier 3. Before heading to the Cathedral of Light Capstone Dungeon, it's recommended to go through Hope's Light Stronghold to unlock the best experience farm nightmare dungeons - Blind Burrows or Guulrahn Canals.
- It's time to refer to a Tier list again, for example, at Mobalitics.gg or Icy-veins.com, and choose an End-game build.
- Now, at World Tier 3 (Nightmare), return to Domhainne Tunnels and continue clearing the first part of the dungeon as before. The monsters will be level 65, so if it's too hard, return to WT2 and gain a few more levels. Around level 60, playing on Nightmare difficulty should become more comfortable.
- Complete the quest in Kyovashad with the occultist to unlock Nightmare dungeons, obtaining your first Nightmare sigil. To do this, you must complete several Tree of Whispers tasks and get 10 Grim favors.
- Do a few Helltidesto farm some forgotten souls.
- Complete the second capstone dungeon around levels 65-67 and unlock World Tier 4.
Once you switch to the hardest difficulty, the monsters will be at least level 75 and give the most XP.
- At level 60, your endless grind of Nightmare dungeons begins. Use the Tier list to choose the most efficient experience nightmare dungeons and Salvage the weak ones. Your level progression will skyrocket from this point.
Around levels 80-85, you should feel comfortable and utilize your
accumulated resources to summon
Echo of Varshan,
Lord Zir, and
Beast in the Ice, trying your luck for
- Grind Nightmare dungeons up to level 100, simultaneously leveling up all necessary Glyphs.
Efficient Leveling Strategy in Diablo 4
This leveling method will take noticeably more time, but you'll
encounter fewer difficulties with monster levels or lack of gear. Plus,
you'll make significant progress in the seasonal theme
and Season Journey and gather more
resources for summoning
Diablo 4 Echo of Duriel
and other Uber bosses.
Overall, the leveling process will be more fun and varied.
A quick tip: always check the world map for Tree of Whispers dungeon tasks, take some side quests in the area with grim favors, and you will get a bit of renown progress simply by killing monsters.
1-50 leveling experience in Diablo 4
- Start the same way as in Diablo 4 Fast leveling strategy: choose a build for better leveling, skip the main campaign, and start the seasonal quest line.
- The leveling process in the overworld has significantly sped up compared to previous seasons. Focus on activities (Legion events starting every 25 minutes, Arcane Tremores events, world bosses) and participate in them whenever you have a "free window."
- Complete the class quest at level 15 (or 25 for necromancers).
- Continue farming world events, focusing more on Vaults and Tree of Whispers tasks. It's recommended to prioritize doing 3 Grim Favors tasks in the Arcane Tremores zone, shifting to Legion events and World Bosses.
- Complete the seasonal quest chain. Unlock more nightmare dungeons by completing strongholds.
- Reach levels 45-50, then complete the Cathedral of Light Capstone dungeon to unlock World Tier 3 (Nightmare).
Diablo 4 leveling 50-100 with Seasonal characters.
- Go to one of the websites to pick an End-game champion's build and follow the guide. Reset your skill points, build your paragon board, and be ready for some action.
- Continue farming XP in overworld events and nightmare vaults, now prioritizing World Bosses and Helltides.
Why is it good to farm helltides and not nightmare dungeons?
Helltide has high enemy density, and mobs are always 3 levels higher than you. But most importantly, starting from world tiers 3 and 4, during Helltide, you can open Infernal steel chests for 300 cinders.
By opening those chest, you will get
- highly demanded material for summoning high-end boss
Grigoire and, later on,
Diablo 4 Echo of Duriel.
Also, Helltide is the only place where you can farm fiend roses and forgotten souls, which is needed for re-roll stats on your gear at a blacksmith.
To farm Helltides most efficiently - simply walk around and kill demons. Ignore packs that don't have demons because they give fewer or no cinders. Also don't miss out Fiend Roses and Chests, they hide 5-10 cinders
- At levels 65-70, it's time to unlock World Tier 4 for the biggest XP bonus. With your gear and significantly upgraded Seneschal stones, this should be easy.
- Now focus on Helltides, and between Helltides and complete Grim Favors, then grind Nightmare dungeons or Nightmare Vaults when nothing is up.
- Upon reaching level 100, you'll have all the necessary glyphs at level 15+, as well as a good supply of Living Steel and Malignant Body Parts for summoning Echo of Varshan, Grigoire the Galvanic Saint, from which you'll likely need unique items for your build.
With this straightforward approach, you'll reach the maximum level. You will have assembled a strong end-game build by then, quickly progressing through further content. Plus, you'll have many resources for summoning Diablo 4 Uber Duriel, from which you can obtain desired Uber unique items.
Solo Leveling vs Group Leveling in Diablo 4
Our Diablo 4 leveling guide is primarily intended for solo players. However, playing multiplayer is very effective, especially if all players are fully committed. For group play, focusing on farming the best Nightmare Dungeons is better. This way, you can level up from 1 to 100 about 30-40% faster.
Diablo 4 Power leveling video guides
- Diablo 4 - Season 3 Leveling & Progression Guide from wudijo
- Leveling Guide For both Casuals and Racers by Raxxanterax
- LEVELING GUIDE for ALL CLASSES! Level up fast in Season 3 Diablo 4 By Rob2628
Tips & Tricks for Diablo 4 Leveling
- Save time sorting items.
- Skip side quests
- Sell everything you don't need.
- Remember to drink elixirs. They give an additional 5% experience.
- Use Smoldering Ashes, which you get from Battle Pass levels, primarily for leveling upgrades and secondly for getting an extra XP boost in Hunter's Acclaim.
- Combine completing Grim Favors tasks, Blood events, etc., with Season Journey.
- For hardcore players: Don't forget to craft Elixir of Death evasion as soon as it's available.
Leveling in Diablo 4 can be both fun and quite boring if you farm normal dungeons or only nightmare dungeons. But If you're not aiming to be at the top of the leaderboard, it's better to use a more resource-efficient strategy and stick to world events such as legion events or Helltide. Just enjoy the process; after all, it's just a game 🙂
Quick reminder: The fastest and most reliable way to level up a new character is to buy our Diablo 4 power leveling service; we know how to make your character strong and ready for high-end challenges quickly and efficiently.
The maximum character level is 100.
You can achieve 225 total paragon points. 4 points for each level(starting from level 50) + 5 from altars of Lilith + 20 from renown level in all zones
Depending on your leveling strategy, it can take from 10h up to 50h. On average, it takes around 20h
Of course, it's MMonster.co. With us, your leveling experience will be as smooth as silk.
Yes, enemies become more robust with each level.
My name is Miri, and I'm the curator of the Diablo 4 section. I adore ARPG games. I've played Diablo 4 since the beta tests and have personally player over 500 hours. We at MMONSTER have completed over 1700 orders for Diablo 4 and made many players happy. You can read more than 9120 positive reviews here.
- Published on November 24, 2023
- Updated on January 30, 2024, for Season 3, Season of the Construct