CoD BOCW PPSh-41 Unlock Boost
- The new SMG PPSh-41 unlocked
- You can also get your PPSh-41 Leveled UP to unlock all Weapon Attachments, just add it as an Extra Option
- You can also get Gold and (or) Golden Viper camouflage unlocked for your PPSh-41, just add it as an Extra Option
- Several Battle Pass lvls will be unlocked and the Rank will be increased by several lvls during the boost if you will add one of the Extra Options
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War Account. (The boost will be done in multiplayer mode.)
- Login and password. Account safety guaranteed.
Season 3 new weapons and why you need the PPSh-41 Unlock BoostAt the beginning of Season 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops-Cold War saw 3 new weapons: the PPSh-41 SMG, Swiss K31 Sniper rifle and Ballistic Knife meele weapon. In the middle of the season, the tactic CARV.2 and a new Pistol AMP63, were added. You will automatically receive the PPSh-41 SMG and Swiss K31 Sniper rifle in the Battle Pass at level 15 and level 31. For another 3, however, you have to master challenges.
The rate of fire of the PPSh-41 is 909 RPM ("Rounds Per Minute"). The standard TTK ("time to kill") is thus 330ms-330ms-396ms, the standard TTK is the worst time of all submachine guns. However: If you should land a head shot from a short distance, the TTK drops to 264ms, which again is a good time.
MMOnster PPSh-41 Setup:
- Muzzle: GRU Suppressor
- Barrel: 14,9 Reinforced Heavy
- Rear Grip: GRU Elastic Wrap
- Uderbarrel: Spetsnaz Grip
- Ammunition: 55 Rnd Mag
0 of 0 reviews
Login or Register with...