WoW Arena Rating Boost
Here you can buy Arena Rating Boost Carry service to obtain desired Arena rating in 2v2 or 3v3 rated PvP Arena bracket. Due to the heavy workload of our pvp boosting teams there are waiting queues for arena rating boost to start. Estimated Boost Start time can be up to 2 weeks
You will get desired Arena Rating boosted in 2v2 or 3v3 Rated Arena bracket
Depending on your earned rating you will get lots of different rewards, such as Feats of Strength achievements, unique titles and guaranteed 233+ item level item as a weekly reward from The Great Vault as well as item level of PvP gear from the conquest vendor upgraded and Elite Gladiator gear set pieces unlocked for purchase:
Rank (Rating) FoS Achievement Title The Great Vault weekly reward item level Conquest Gear item level unlocked Elite Gear Set and cosmetic items unlocked Combatant (1400-1599) Combatant: Shadowlands Season 2 Combatant 233 item level 233 item level - Challenger (1600-1799) Challenger: Shadowlands Season 2 Challenger 239 item level 239 item level - Rival (1800-2099) Rival: Shadowlands Season 2 Rival 246 item level 246 item level Head, Shoulder, Chest, Hands, Legs, Feet, Wrist and Waist Duelist (2100-2399) Duelist: Shadowlands Season 2 Duelist 252 item level 252 item level Cloak
Illusion: Unchained Fury
Elite (2400+) Elite: Shadowlands Season 2 The Elite 252 ilvl gear and 259 ilvl weapon 252 ilvl gear and 259 ilvl weapon Tabard Gladiator (2400+) Gladiator: Shadowlands Season 2 Gladiator 252 ilvl gear and 259 ilvl weapon 252 ilvl gear and 259 ilvl weapon Unchained Gladiator's Soul Eater mount
Tons of Anima to fuel your Covenant Reservoir or to buy some cool Covenant rewards
A bunch of MARK OF HONOR which you can exchange for old season PVP tier sets or weapons, heirlooms and pvp mounts
60 Lvl Character. Don't have one yet? Take advantage of our Shadowlands Power Leveling Boost service.
- Certain minimum item level of PvP gear depending on your goal Arena Rating and character's class and spec, please ask our managers on more details regarding your specific character's gear before purchase. Approximate minimum requirements are as follows:
- 1400 Arena Rating - 220+ PvP gear item level (depends on class/spec, additional requirements possible);
- 1600 Arena Rating - 220+ PvP gear item level (depends on class/spec, additional requirements possible);
- 1800 Arena Rating - 225+ PvP gear item level (depends on class/spec, additional requirements possible);
- 2100 Arena Rating - 230+ PvP gear item level (depends on class/spec, additional requirements possible);
- 2400 Arena Rating - 240+ PvP gear item level (additional requirements possible);
- 2400 Gladiator - 240+ PvP gear item level.
- Login and password, your account's safety guaranteed.
- We may ask your permit to spend some resources needed for the boost (Honor Points, Soul Ash, Gold etc).
- Estimated Boost Start time varies and can be up to 2 weeks. Estimated Boost Time highly depends on your goal rating, please read Estimated Boost Time for more info.
Shadowlands PvP Season 2 - new features and rewards for PvP gameplay in WoW
Arena Rating Boost Carry - the best way to obtain desired 2v2 or 3v3 Arena Rating fast and easy
- Unranked/Unrated - 0-1399 Rating;
- Combatant - 1400-1599 Rating;
- Challenger - 1600-1799 Rating;
- Rival - 1800-2099 Rating;
- Duelist - 2100-2399 Rating;
- Elite - 2400+ Rating;
- Gladiator - 50 wins above 2400 Rating;
- Unchained Gladiator (Rank One) - top 0.1% of the Arena ladder by the end of Season 2.
|2v2 Arena||Just the Two of Us: 1550
||Just the Two of Us: 1750
||Just the Two of Us: 2000
||Just the Two of Us: 2200
|3v3 Arena||Three's Company: 1550
||Three's Company: 1750
||Three's Company: 2000
||Three's Company: 2200
||Three's Company: 2400
All Shadowlands Season 2 Arena Rating Boost rewards - buy the boost, enjoy the loots!
|Rank (Rating)||FoS Achievement||Title||The Great Vault weekly reward item level||Conquest Gear item level unlocked||Elite Gear Set and cosmetic items unlocked|
|Combatant (1400-1599)||Combatant: Shadowlands Season 2||Combatant||233 item level||233 item level||-|
|Challenger (1600-1799)||Challenger: Shadowlands Season 2||Challenger||239 item level||239 item level||-|
|Rival (1800-2099)||Rival: Shadowlands Season 2||Rival||246 item level||246 item level||Head, Shoulder, Chest, Hands, Legs, Feet, Wrist and Waist|
|Duelist (2100-2399)||Duelist: Shadowlands Season 2||Duelist||252 item level||252 item level||Cloak
Illusion: Unchained Fury
|Elite (2400+)||Elite: Shadowlands Season 2||The Elite||252 ilvl gear and 259 ilvl weapon||252 ilvl gear and 259 ilvl weapon||Tabard|
|Gladiator (2400+)||Gladiator: Shadowlands Season 2||Gladiator||252 ilvl gear and 259 ilvl weapon||252 ilvl gear and 259 ilvl weapon||Unchained Gladiator's Soul Eater mount
Check our table to know the approximate time of your Arena Rating boost completion:
|Your Goal Arena Rating||1400 (Combatant)||1600 (Challenger)||1800 (Rival)||2000 (Rival)||2100 (Duelist)||2200 (Duelist)||2400 (Elite)||Gladiator|
|Estimated Boost Time||1 Day||1 Day||2 Days||3-4 Days||4-5 Days||5-6 Days||7-9 Days||8-11 Days|
0 of 0 reviews