CoD BOCW EM2 Unlock Boost
- The new Assault Rifle EM2 unlocked
- You can also get your EM2 Leveled UP to unlock all Weapon Attachments, just add it as an Extra Option
- You can also get Gold and (or) Golden Viper camouflage unlocked for your EM2, just add it as an Extra Option
- Several Battle Pass lvls will be unlocked and the Rank will be increased by several lvls during the boost if you will add one of the Extra Options
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War Account. (The boost will be done in multiplayer mode.)
- Login and password. Account safety guaranteed.
Season 5 new weapons and why you need the EM2 Unlock BoostAt the beginning of Season 5, Call of Duty: Black Ops-Cold War saw 3 new weapons: SMG TEC-9, EM2 Assault Rifle and the new Meele Weapon The Cane. You will automatically receive the first two weapons in the Battle Pass at level 15 and level 31. For the Cane, however, you have to master a challenge.
The new assault rifle doesn't seem like as OP as the MG 82 last season, but it could well be a good long-range rifle. The range is enormous, the recoil is still easy to control and the damage is also not bad.
Whether the built-in standard optics can prevail, however, is another question ... If the optics prove to be popular and good, that would be a huge advantage, as you can save a complete slot and occupy it with another attachment.
MMOnster EM2 Setup:
- Muzzle: Agency Suppressor
- Barrel: 25,8 Task Force
- Rear Grip: Airborne Elastic Wrap
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip
- Ammunition: STANAG 50 Rnd
We rely on the built-in optics in this setup. This gives you free space for the handle and can compensate for the inertia of the EM2. For all other attachments, we opt for a typical long-range build. The Agency muzzle, the field agent grip and the 25,8 Task Force barrel increase range, bullet speed and recoil control. We would have liked to have had something bigger with the magazine, but 50 rounds should be enough with the EM2 damage to take on a squad.
MMOnster EM2 Warzone Setup:
- Secondary weapon: Akimbo M19
- Perk 1: Cold-blooded
- Perk 2: Ghost
- Perk 3: Combat Scout
- Primary: Thermite
- Tactic: Heartbeat sensor
EM2 is an absolute must-have, which is not that easy to get hold of! To unlock them, you have to reach Battle Pass Level 15, which can be quite tricky.
If you're hot for the new EM2 Assault Rifle, but you don't have the time or you just don't feel like spending hours on the farm, let us know, the experienced professional MmonsteR-players will be happy to take it over.
0 of 0 reviews
Login or Register with...